Friday 22 May 2009

Another Award


Just popping on to show you the lovely award I received from Shirley from Cottonberry Creations. Shirley hasnt been blogging very long, a bit like myself but her blog is lovely, have a pop by to have a mooch!!!

I will also be away all next week on holiday in East Sussex in the caravan, everything is all packed, along with my crocheting yarn (going to make some flower embellishments) Im really looking forward to it. It will also be the last time we are using this caravan as we are trading it in for a new one. I cant wait!!!!

I would like to pass this award on to all my lovely followers. Thank you for all the lovely comments you make.

Look forward to catching up with you all when I return.


Julie x


1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie, congratulations on another award, I do hope you have a wonderful weekend with your family, and that the weather is kind to you, we are of soon as well just waiting for the postgirl then we will be away. Take care and happy crocheting, love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment