Friday 15 May 2009

Aren' I Lucky!!!

Over the last two days Ive received two marvelous award from my lovely friend Shirley (Nannieflash). The first one is an Inspirational Blog award and the second one is the Lemonade Stand Award. Here they are.


These are the ladies I would like these awards to go to.


Denise CrafterCrafter
Beryl Biks Home
Kate (Catos Cards)
Joey Joeys Stuff

All these ladies give me real inspiration. I have found new friendships since I started blogging. I would also like to thank all the people who follow me.

I also have to divulge something that no-one knows about me - hmmm - quite a spendthrift, money runs through my fingers.


Julie x

4 comments:

  1. Well Julie I believe all us crafters have to give up to that fact, I think my hubby has got to a stage where he just coughs up, and says "yes you are a very naughty girl", but for how long he will be able to do that once he retires is another thing. Anyway love congratulations you deserve it. love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Julie thank you for your wonderful comment on my blog.
    well deserved your award.
    Shirley is one wonderful girl!!!
    have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card designs with great use of floral detail making them such pretty creations :)
    Do come and visit Bee Crafty's blog for a great range of downloads (plus a couple of freebies if you scroll down) and a fortnightly competition!

    www.bee-crafty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Julie for thinking of me for these fab awards.Hope you had a nice weekend.Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment