Friday 12 February 2010

An Anniversary Card

Hi

Im getting back to blogging now.   Here is a card that was ordered by my work colleague, Judy for her parents in law for their anniversary.   Ive made cards for Judy in the past and she requested that I make a box as well.   This is what I came up with.  This idea came to mind and I thought the best way to show it off was to make an easel card (cos I like doing them anyway)   Its A5 in size.   The papers are from a Wedding paper set that I was given by someone who was giving up papercrafting.   Image is from Charmed Crafts and I coloured it in with my prisma pencils.   The love hearts I cut with a cuttlebug die and embossed them with my swiss dots folder, but you cant see that quite well.

For the box I carried the purple theme over.   The lid was really easy to do, but the base was a bit trickier.   I made three in the end cos they kept coming out bigger than the lid   grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway I hope she likes it.  Im quite proud of it.

Thanks for looking.

                             Julie x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Julie,
    And so you should be proud. The card is beautiful and the box is fabulous. The colours are adorable and the image so well done. These are brilliant. I love them.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, Im sure they will be thrilled with what youve created, the card is gorgeous, its lovely to see you back again in blogland. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Julie, I seem to have missed it.
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment