Saturday 6 February 2010

My Daughter is now a crafter - better watch my stash!!

Here is my daughter Victoria.  She is 11 years old and today she has made some lovely cards with her friend Jade.


Whilst I was giving my craft room, which is up in the loft a much needed tidy up, Victoria asked if she could make some cards.  I gave her some embellishments that I had been given and probably would never use, some card and some of my flowers and ribbons.


Below are the cards she made in a few hours, she made more in these few hours than I have made in a week!!

Thank you for taking the time to look.  Hopefully I will be able to show you more.


2 comments:

  1. Well done Victoria and Jade the cards show alot of artistic talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely Julie, what a talented daughter you have
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment