Thursday 25 February 2010

Some Cards with Tea Bag Medallions

Hi, Im back again.    This time using some tea bag medallions.    This one on the right is an order for my friend who asked me to make a simpleish card.   Again I used my alphabet stamps I got for Christmas.  I stamped them onto cardboard, in fact the cardboard was from our envelope boxes at work, it seperates the envelopes. Its perfect for creating chipboard letters.   I coloured the letters with promarkers and glazed them with diamond glaze.   The backing sheet and tea bag papers are from a  fantastic site by a lady who is a member of Circle of Crafter - Penny Wassenaur, here is her site.   Its fabulous for 3D sheets, she does sentiments on the sheets, backing papers to match and also tea bag squares, Ive used Penny's site quite a lot.   The fold I used is the Xing Fold.


 Again this card on the left is made using Pennys sheets, this one is called Jogger.    We are going to some friends on Saturday for a birthday meal.   Simon is a keen runner and I couldnt resist making up this card when I saw this sheet.    Again I used the Xing Fold but using smaller tiles this time.


Thank you for looking.   I hope to be back on a more regular basis.


                                      Love
                                    Julie xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Great cards Julie, I love teabag folding
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Julie, they are gorgeous cards, love the teabag fold its unusual and looks brilliant. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment