Tuesday 13 July 2010

Some Cards to show You

Hi Everyone,

It ages and ages since I did a post, I pop by every day to look at new posts but just havent had the inclination to post myself.  I thought Id put some cards on that I have made over the past few months.   The first two cards made for a work colleague for her family.  In this one I used a Mikey image from Charmed Crafts, coloured with promarkers.   The papers are from a retro paper pad, and the letters are just some random stamps I found but never used, they were a bit fiddley to cut out.

The second card, I tried to copy a sketch I so on Split Coast Stampers site using an Anya "Geisha" stamp.  I fiddled ages with this one as well and it lacked something so I put the ribbon on and then stuck on the butterflies.

Lastly the card to the left is the one I gave to my hubby for his birthday.  I used the stamps I bought recently by Clarity Stamps.   Id seen the demo that Barbara Grey did on create and craft and just had to buy it.   You stamp and mask to create the row of cottages and then coloured them in with promarkers.   I was a bit unsure about the hills in the background, Barbara used her brayer to do her hills, but I havent got one of them yet.  Anyway thank you for taking the time to look.


                                                                       Julie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment