Tuesday 17 November 2009

Some New Cards

I seem to have got back into the card making again recently, firstly doing these cards for my sister in law, Dawn who is 40 on this coming Friday.  The first one is using a decoupage sheet taken from the Joanna Sheen -Edwardian Diary CD which I got recently.   The second card is using some 3D decoupage stitching sheet from
card stitching.   I need to practice the stitching though, but I find doing the stitching very relaxing.   Im now in the
process of stitching my family christmas cards.

Thanks for looking




3 comments:

  1. Two great cards Julie, lovely to see your posting again
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie,
    Great to have you back. These are gorgeous cards. I love the colours and images. Beautiful cards.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Julie, its so lovely to have you back blogging again, your cards are fabulous, I love the decoupage one its really beautiful and all your hard work with the second one has really paid of, its stunning. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment