Monday 23 November 2009

Stitched Sunflower Fairy

Hi

Im quite proud of this card.   Ive picked up card stitching again and this is my latest effort.   The card is for a girl at work who is leaving on Friday to go on maternity leave.   Im going round today to do the collection for her so the card had to be big enough for all the signatures.  Its 8" x 8", made by joining two A4 pieces of card together.  I layered it up that much, it wouldnt fit in the envelope so I had to make a box for it.   Anyway I hope she likes it!!!.

The fairy is the sunflower fairy.  I took the colours from the fairy to do the stitching.

Thanks for looking

Julie x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Julie,
    This is a wonderful, colourful creation. The swirls are fantastic and the fairy is so cute.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really beautiful card Julie, such a lot of work. I'm sure your colleague will be blown away by it
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie
    wow gorgeous card hun, beautiful detail, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Julie thats gorgeous, that sewing really does make it a stunner. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment